As the leading respiratory hospital in the nation, National Jewish Health has had an all-hands approach to the pandemic since January. Our extraordinary, expert team of physicians and scientists is working around the clock with the CDC, public health departments and scientific colleagues across the world to meet this momentous challenge. Specifically, we are:
- Accelerating extensive COVID-19 research efforts;
- Implementing broader and faster diagnostic testing for COVID-19, including a drive-thru testing site on our campus;
- Assuring the continuing care of our patients — keeping children and adults with respiratory, cardiac and immune-related disease well-managed is critical;
- Protecting our employees, the heroes who are meeting the need;
- Caring for patients with new specialty clinics who will survive the virus, but may well have lung injury;
- Deploying our intensive care practitioners to cover hundreds of ICU beds in hospitals in five states;
- Continuing to remotely educate and feed our students in the Morgridge Academy Kindergarten-8 grade school for chronically ill children.
You can help this effort by donating to the National Jewish Health COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund below.
Our patients and their families are depending on the expertise we provide. In turn, we need your generous support to help us continue to serve the community, the nation and the world with cutting-edge care, research, and testing to fight the pandemic of COVID-19.
When you make a gift, you will receive periodic email from National Jewish Health. You can unsubscribe anytime.